The Dynamic Athlete is looking for eager individuals who want to achieve more in an athletic environment. If you are looking for a career dedicated to spreading the joy of sports achievement, living an active lifestyle and surrounding yourself with inspiring individuals, we welcome you to join our team.
Benefits of working at The Dynamic Athlete:
- Passionate athletes who love what we provide
- Fun sports culture
- Training home of the Toronto Rock Lacrosse Club and Oakville Hornets High Performance Program
- Training and skill development-Both Training and Business/Marketing/Sales
The Dynamic Athlete is looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for sports and inspiring individuals to be the best they can be. We are currently looking for individuals for the following roles:
Part-time Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Preferably Certified through the NSCA
- Preferably with a degree or currently obtaining a degree in a related field
- Experience working with young athletes, either training or as a camp counselor
- Great attitude, has fun, always positive
- A nice person, coachable, loves learning and inspiring others
- Knowledge of Lacrosse is an asset, but not mandatory
Whether you are fulfilling academic requirements or seeking valuable work experience to advance your career, internship positions are available at The Dynamic Athlete. Currently seeking internships in the following areas:Strength and Conditioning Coach InternshipOur internships are highly educational allowing the individual to learn what it takes to become successful and to create their own identity as a coach. You will work in a group and individual setting and learn invaluable skills. Upon completion, successful individuals may be offered a role within The Dynamic Athlete.