Craven SPORT services is actively recruiting a highly talented individual to fill the position of ‘Manager of High Performance Training’ within our interdisciplinary facility in Saskatoon, SK.
Craven SPORT services is an industry-leading integrative support clinic providing physiotherapy and strength & conditioning, both locally and nation-wide. In addition to our core services, CSS partners with local massage therapists, dietitians, mental performance coaches, and an array of medical professionals to ensure the highest quality of care for those rehabilitating an injury and those seeking a place on the Olympic or Paralympic podium.
The Craven SPORT services Training Centre is the second facility under the CSS umbrella, featuring a 4,000 sq ft. training and treatment space, state-of-the-art equipment, and a growing team of sports medicine professionals. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with a unique skill set to join us as a leader in this facility, working alongside Jill Gallays (Director of Training) and Bruce Craven.
The core focus of this role is on the programming, monitoring, and management of our high performance training contracts. We are seeking a candidate with a passion for both process and metrics as a strategy for achieving performance goals. This role will also include staff management, mentorship, and facility oversight. We are seeking an individual who is upbeat, and ready to bring their passion for health and fitness to work each day.
Successful candidates will possess:
● A Bachelor of Kinesiology (or equivalent), with additional graduate education as an asset
● A minimum of 5 years of strength & conditioning experience
● Extensive exposure to program planning and implementation for high performance provincial and national-stream sport, including Paralympic sport
● Experience and knowledge of athlete monitoring, testing, and data-collection with athlete- or coach-driven performance objectives in mind
● Capacity to work with the Long Term Athlete Development Model (LTAD) from playground to podium
● Strong communication, leadership, an administrative skills
Start Date: July 15, 2021
Salary: Compensation will be dependant on experience Additional incentives:
● Competitive benefits package
● Professional development & mentorship opportunities
To apply: Submit your letter of interest & resumé to Bruce Craven at email@example.com
Closing date: April 30, 2021