$50 off extended to CSCA Members (Discount code sent to memebers directly through FB and email)
The best in hockey performance at a live and in-person event this summer at IHPS 2023!
- Opening the Summit on Friday night with one of the world’s best performance coaches and researchers, Dr. Matt Jordan
- Starting the first full day of presentations with an icon in hockey performance Matt Nichol doing a one-on-one Leave Your Mark style conversation with Scott Livingston
- Two-time Stanley Cup winner Ryan Van Asten goes deep on Energy System Training
- One of Canada’s best sports dieticians and consultant to the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors, Dr. Dana Lis get’s into the weeds of performance nutrition
- Spanish tech wizard Dr. Carlos Balsalobre-Fernandez brings perspective to the use of technology in sport performance.
- Speed Demon Les Spellman gets after it on all things sprinting
- LA Kings Performance Director Matt Price gets outside the box on some secret science
- The perfect Social Connection time Saturday Night!
- Sunday Morning start up with an on-ice demonstration of speed programming with Vicki Bendus
- Workshops on Tech, Breathing, On-ice work, Goalie training, Isometrics, with more amazing HP pros.
- Three amazing Hot Stoves!
- Finish the whole show with everyone exploring hip mobility with none other than Vernon Griffith!
To Register: CLICK HERE
Additional offerings from Reconditioning
Reconditioning is a complete approach to integrating the worlds of therapeutic practice, applied neurology, and performance programming so that you can find solutions that are faster and longer lasting for your client’s objectives, issues, or limitations.
Reconditioning starts with our signature course, R1 Foundations
- Assess not only the biomechanics, but key neurologic networks, to determine the true drivers of movement dysfunction.
- Apply the right intervention, at the time for immediate results in pain relief and performance gains.
- Know when your client is ready to advance and which exercises are the best to introduce at every stage during the process.
- build and deliver effective neuroscience-based programming to ensure your client advances their movement quality and performance most quickly.
To Know More – CLICK HERE
Dates for LIVE In-Person Training
Toronto, Ontario – March 25-26, 2023
Halifax, Nova Scotia – April 29-30
Vancouver, BC – May 6-7
Grand Rapids, Michigan – June 24-25