Position: Strength & Conditioning Coach – Facility Lead
2 Positions Available: Full-Time 30-40 hours/week
Start Date: May 3, 2022
ForFitness and Athletics is a multidisciplinary injury, rehabilitation, and performance center with registered health
services such as Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Athletic Therapy, Nutrition, Mental Performance
and Psychology. The clinic was established in Rothesay, NB in 1979, with the gym being added in 2017 for
strength and conditioning, individual athletes, teams, gym memberships, and fitness classes to provide coaching
and support for overall wellness and performance. We support a wide variety of clients, including injury rehab,
general population, seniors, developing athletes, and professional athletes.
We are a small team who work together to best serve our clients. The goal of this position will be to primarily
work as a Strength & Conditioning Coach, while also taking the lead on social media communications, facility
needs, and co-op student program delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
● Lead group classes, team, and/or small group training sessions.
● Floor supervision and teaching programs to help gym members, patients, and clients.
● Lead social media content and strategy for all ForFitness services in conjunction with the Office Manager.
● Organization of the gym facility, including equipment inventory, facilitating maintenance requirements, and
cleaning to ensure a clean and safe facility.
● Coordinate co-op student learning and tasks
● Assist in program, membership, monitoring, and testing management with the use of TeamBuildr, Google
Drive, MindBody, Microsoft Excel, and other software.
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Morning, evening, and weekend availability.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills. Problem solver. Ability to take initiative to perform
tasks independently, and work with a team towards the common goal.
● Experience and demonstrated ability to successfully coach and manage elementary, middle school and
high school athletes as well as adult fitness clients and classes.
● Ability to lift 50lbs.
● CPR/AED and First Aid.
○ Undergraduate degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or related field.
○ NSCA-CSCS or equivalent – or obtain certification within the first 3 months of employment.
● Local travel may be required.
Applicants please send resume, cover letter, and 2 reference letters in one PDF document to
email@example.com no later than Friday, April 1.
We appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.