Craven SPORT services is actively recruiting a part-time Strength & Conditioning Coach to join our professional, evidence-based, and upbeat team in Saskatoon. Craven SPORT services specializes in the holistic treatment of a range of health concerns and injuries by incorporating physiotherapy alongside strength & conditioning, dietitian services, massage, and sports medicine. An ideal candidate will fully support an integrative and active approach to injury management, in addition to carrying these same principles forward in their work with athletes and teams at any level.
CSS Strength & Conditioning Coaches work alongside a diverse range of clientele, at all ages and stages. An ideal candidate will demonstrate confidence and experience working with individuals new to strength training, older adult populations, and athletes with performance-oriented goals. Strong customer-service skills and a positive attitude are a must.
Applicants should arrive at this position with a minimum of their CSCS, CSEP-CPT, or CSEP-CEP and a bachelor’s degree (in kinesiology, physical education, or a related field).
- CSEP-CEP, CSEP-CPT, or CSCS certification
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, physical education, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience working in personal or group training environments, preferably with a range of demographics and experience levels
- Past experience in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation setting will be considered an asset
- The ability to support Clients in an additional language will be considered an asset
- Past experience with G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) will be considered an asset
- Part time, permanent, with opportunities to expand role over time
- Some evenings and weekend work will be required
- Compensation is dependant on experience and scope of responsibilities
- Craven SPORT services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefits, and professional development opportunities
Click HERE for additional information and the application process
Please note that only those individuals being considered for an interview will be contacted